Wednesday, September 9, 2009

particularly nothing.

imma gonna blog about...particularly nothing. just little updates in life. it's 5.18pm and likely someone will be home very soon. and then.....with a new blog post, i guess someone has something to read in the toilet! you get the drift dontchu? haha.

months back, or maybe half a year back, i fell in love with shihlin street snacks' oyster mee sua. have you heard of this place? it's always a little kiosk in shopping complexes which sells the infamous pasar malam 'uncle bob' but they call it the XXL crispy chicken or something like that.

there is one near the mcd's kiosk at tgv in 1utama. another two at ikano power centre and tropicana mall. my mother and brother in law loves it to death and i never brought myself to eat it because eating oysters(such big ones, i can deal with the small ochiens in penang) can be ee-yuck with its...shit squirting out.

but this is exquisitely yummers. it's rm 6 per bowl. (i do not eat it with those green stuff)

if you happen to drop by Gardens, there's this restaurant called fong lye (there's another in jalan imbi, kl, but the kl branch only serves dishes...you know normal tai chow style, but it is a taiwanese air conditioned restaurant), fong lye in gardens has a 'set concept'. serving dishes in sets. they too serve this mee sue but with pig intestines. this is wayyyyy yummier. but way costlier too. hehe. (fong lye's opposite zanmai in Gardens)

anyway, have been contemplating to move my white study table back into my room because studying on a computer table is bad. there's not enough space with the amount of books i have. now how do i persuade my parents about it. my room is already packed enough.

my lecturer couldn't recognize me because of my hair!! wtf. it's cute wat. don't worry, my skirt is short but i have pants beneath. forgive the face, was in a rush, and couldn't be bothered taking another shot.

will my wednesday be okay? i just had some bad luck thing going on with my wednesdays.

ps. on another note, i really want a dresscode for yee vonn's 21st birthday dinner, any suggestions?

No comments: