Thursday, May 28, 2009

33 fun facts.

*EDITED* haha. sorry i just changed the header, the picture was supposingly for someone, but i guess it quite failed.

i've been wanting to do something out-of-the-box aeons ago.

33 because, 50 is way too many and 10 is no fun. there will be blank notes, because it just simply signifies that i am going to constantly update. fun! haha.

33 fun facts

1. i always check myself out in mirrors/reflective items. haha. extremely vain. doesn't really neccesarily depends on where, but when i mean seriously EVERYWHERE, really everywhere. i mean it. especially in shopping malls. haha. you know, you have mirrors and reflective glasses outside the shops? a-ha.

2. i hate chewing gum and sweets. why do people chew on them? i've seen friends who chew on them for HOURS, don't the gum become soggy after some time? and it becomes tasteless! i haven't chewed on a gum since 12 years old. and i don't consume sweets because i think sweets harm my teeth. i have some kinda 'rotten teeth phobia'.

3. i usually don't mind acting stupid if it makes someone smile. making someone happy makes me feel like someone.

4. i sleep with sleeping eyeshades. and i haven't been sleeping without one for a long time. it has become a habit. please google 'sleeping eyeshades' if you have zilch idea what it is. btw, it's the free thing they give you on airplanes (not air asia).

5. i like to make plans in advance because, i like to plan out my outfits. if i do things spontaneously, i always tend to repeat my outfits, fml man. and i dislike repeating outfits. haha. so if you want to go out with me, please let me know the exact timing. because a girl's gotta get ready, we're not man.

6. i feel absolutely, completely, naked without my watch. so i always wear my watch wherever i go. not wearing a watch makes me feel very naked. i've been wearing a watch since 7 years old. everyday to school, so i am very used to having a watch on my wrist.

7. i cannot differentiate left and right spontaneously. i take like 3 seconds to really tell it's a left or right. and i tell them apart by looking at my watch, my watch is always on my left wrist. haha.

8. i like having time alone. so i don't mind the occasional lone-shopping or the occasional book reading/tv watching etc. but i always make time for myself. either to reflect or relax. and i won't purposely seek for someone to talk to in msn/facebook/sms etc, unless i like you or i am used to talking to you. spending time alone gives me the opportunity to actually feel grounded or humane. if i'm always with someone, i tend to feel very dependent and i hate that kinda feeling.

9. i love post-it notes!!! they're cute and i always wanted someone to leave me cute post-it notes. but i only leave them for myself. how sad. haha. i write everything from addresses to appointments to user steps to phone number to things to do to things to buy to exam schedules on post-it notes! they're adorable. i heart them!

10. i hate people who questions my intelligence. period.

11. i can tolerate heat, but i cannot stand being in the cold. it's excruciating! that really explains the many cardigans, sweaters and pullovers. i am sure everyone has a favourite: the heat or the chill. mine's the heat. thanks!

12. my mother used to say sleeping on a book will make me smart! so when i was young i put books underneath my pillow, thinking i'd be smart. later in life someone told me, it makes me stupid wtfomgbbq man. but i still sleep on books thinking my brains would absorb the knowledge while i was asleep, so screw me. haha.

13. i don't trust easily and i don't believe things/people easily. there's a time to overcome and a sold foundation to build before i can actually believe in someone or something. you can say i am very protective of myself.

14. i like to eat bread! whee. haha. i would choose bread over cookies and biscuits.

15. i have the tendency to reward myself all the time. if you wonder why i like to buy things, i always FIND a reason to buy something. for example, 'i went for all my classes this week, i shall buy myself a pair of shoes' or 'it's been a week since i last bought something, i shall reward myself'. what is a shopping ban for right? i reward my own shopping bans by going shopping! is there some kind of cure for this?

16. you may think i am your usual rihanna-beyonce-britney music fan, but i guess i am a true rocker chick. i love it when the crowd sings along, it usually brings me to tears. haha. i love songs with guitar solos, oh no. occasionally jazz when the time is right. i mean, lady gaga is cute and poker face is adorable, but i just get sick of it very easily.


credits to mindy chung. i love my mraz wannabe picture! i look adow-rable! haha.

No comments: