Saturday, March 6, 2010

effort on updating.

hello everyone! feels as if my blog has died! working/training life is still just as good. it's tiring, but when you think about the money coming in, it feels alright, hahaha. just try not to think about all the liabilities you have, then life is good.

i've learnt much during my training, but still think that these on-the-job training will be more useful. no point learning things theoretically anymore. nonetheless, there are alway a few things i particularly like learning, for eg, unit trusts, structured products, i really like the laws tied to banking world too. haha. so weird i know.

next week's schedule will be more hyped up with all the skill learning and self image practice! can't wait. oh wells, clothes and make up are girl's favourites /hearts!

i've gained substantial amount of weight but all at the wrong places. sigh. especially the thighs and face. i was way beyond fatter during the first week, but i've cut down on er, intake, and has taken initiative to participate in some sports. hahaha. thus, no longer looking as fat as i was in week one at training! i sound very happy about my fats, yes i am. without a doubt. i look much healthier. breakfast, eating on time, sleeping on time, makes me healthier i guess.

these are some recent pictures (without specs haha). when there's work in life, i spend less time making the effort to whip out a camera to take pictures.

yin wai turned 23 recently, though busy with work, i found some spare time to celebrate this wondrous day with him =) his first birthday with me as a girlfriend. tres memorable. =) however, i am not good with surprises, thus a rather normal birthday dinner and a card, wtf. so cheapo. hahaha. i hope you were happy, baby!

fatter me!

birthday boy at TGIF! =) we couldn't finish our food, cause the portion was hugggge. ok fine, it was just me.

goofy me still try to have fun.

then baby spent some birthday moments with the others. but i only took pictures of the early birds. really, can you tell i no longer can be bothered with taking pictures? hahaha.

patricia n yin ho! were too early. hahaha.

baby and i. and my aunt loves my cotton on top. hahaha. i actually looked really bad in it. but adding on a belt just made it look so grecian, that it actually appears to look nice on me! hahaha.

over the past four weeks, i've developed my own style of my own to work. i love florals and chiffon. anything high waisted, but yet to find a great high waisted working pants. and i've improved on make up skills! i just had to brag about this because i'm literally in love with my new bb cream! it's just so easy, i should've gotten this earlier. hahaha.


it only takes the bb cream, loose powder and blusher to look presentable. =) shhhhoooo proud of myself. i've decided to get the bb cream from skin food after i realized my usual foundation is drying up the skin area beneath my eyes too quickly and doesnt last long enough from 7.30 am to 6.30 pm. and it's mighty mighty oily too. =) proud of my own choice! hahaha, and it's really inexpensive.


anyway, it's time for me to sleep! it's way beyond my usual bedtime. =( more updates next time around!

2 comments:

6001 said...

yay. u're back. =D

little annie said...

haha yes sort of! i hope i make more effort to take pictures.