Friday, September 4, 2009

Compensation.

sorry for i have been missing for such a long time. my baby lappie's hard disk crashed. so...any memories, pictures, songs are all permanently gone. just a sign, perhaps?

so this is dell baby back!

i reinstalled my photo editor.... ok, rather my brother-in-law did it for me. i am not very tech savvy. so now i am back in full force with pictures! woot. other pictures have been uploaded in fb, so i will just do posts on pictures, not on fb. i will take my sweet time doing the ones in fb.

assignments are due soon. so yeah, my schedules are slightly packed for now. it's 4 am, so you should be grateful i am updating.

many many many asked why was my blog locked for a moment few days back. haha. that's for me to know.

BNM talk. so took the opportunity to camwhore in formality, hmph! full force.

okay wat! i look cute in formal as well. well, bring it on working life. haha. will talk about the talk some other day. because there are actually more pictures.

if you have read my blog long enough, you would know that there are few things in life which makes me happy when i wake up. and one of them is blue skies! (you can find this post i think, in dec 2008 archives)

outside my house on a tuesday during my mid semester break. yes, i was on a mid semester break when my laptop crashed, how sad right? so i spent my days reading through things i've missed out in taxation and i watched a lot, let me repeat, A LOT of television.


i was out with my sister and beloved nephew at Ikano. doing basically, nothing fruitful because i was broke and didn't want to see things. (sze vien and i were both broke. why are we always broke?)

me in car doing some 'pro' photographing. sorry i look ugly. i don't always wear make up (ahem, vien).

blue skies near my sister's place!

then on saturday after my haircut, my mom and i went for ramadan bazaar! woot! i mean, this is one of the few things i won't miss every year. good food = all up for it yo. so if you're up for food bazaar(or clothes bazaar, or shoes bazaar), and you have no one to go with, pick me!

i have the fantabulous onde-onde. and...i had cucur, which wasn't yummy. at all. but i still enjoyed it, it was food after all. wtf.

first day at class. look at my pretty friend.
you see, there's this myth with me and my camera. haha. if you resist the camera, i ought to take really ugly pictures of you. this is PROOF. kingsley says you're sexy though, yap. visit my sexy yap at xivien.wordpress.com.

this was thursday. i tell you, wednesday is jinx. i hate wednesdays. i swear. before 8 am tax class. shoooo cute right my hair.

present shopping today at pyramid with sexy yap. (when i say sexy leong means yee vonn, just too many sexies to comprehend)

this woman has daya tahan yang kuat semasa shopping i swear. she never allows me to buy anything. butbutbut....

cheeeeeeese! all smiles in front of....is that charles and keith!?

where we met up with ika and their friend aysheh! i duno how to spell your name, hottie. sorry. this is ika saying 'eeeee! barbie dollll!!'. referring to my hair duh.


haha sorry, being cheeky. and so we left early because someone had to leave at 4pm. but the trip was fruitful. for me. haha.

fruitful because i got myself a very cute bag, which even ika said is nice!!!

ahah. sorry had to camwhore. love the skirt.


and so, i will continue my rants on another day because clearly it's time to sleep. i don't want to be nocturnal. good night everyone!


oh before that, alvin wants his name here and so, alvin alvin alvin alvin. haha.


and waittttt....i scored a 25/30 for my investments test. not too shabby huh! i am one of the 16% of HDs. haha.


and waiiiittt....i love big bird!!!! but he just broke my heart.

2 comments:

Eman Azrin said...

Oh, you look pretty nice with your hair tied up.

little annie said...

oh thank u. ugly with it down rite? haha.