Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bestie's 20th Birthday @ Brussels, Jaya One

On 14th of December, the bestie turned 20. Obligatory event : well, to celebrate that is. When she turns 20, it usually means a good thing for her, bad thing for me...means in no time, I turn 21. I have a fear of aging! It was decided that we should hang out on her eve.
I've always seen and have been itchy to try this place out called Brussels at Jaya One. It has a very gaily environment and very friendly ambience. Like a town bar. As usual, it's packed to its brim, hello.
Terence, the birthday girl and Fung Keng the goddamn zidiot.


I don't usually drink, but that night I felt obliged to 'layan'. If you get what I mean. So really, a glass of wine will do for me.


Werny and Mr Ee Vonn turned up too.


Group pic with SaiHo. (which definitely reminds me of Christmas Eve at Daniel's crib, SaiRo, haha, I will blog about Christmas eve some other time)



Bestie and I, where I am red already but not drunk, don't worry. I am just highly allergic to alcohol. I get rashes, white spots and feel very warm. But I do not go around saying 'I am sober, ask me a question'. I just tend to laugh much!


Daniel always feels lucky to have a picture with us both. Trust me, it is a delight.


Eman's made famous in Facebook pose! Which Werny claims to be so hentai!


'Oh please, don't get me wasted!' Clearly, wish no come true, LOVE!


Infamous pose by Ket Wai. Haha. Very kawaii indeed.


The funny thing about this two is that...they didn't want pictures of them both together because they claimed that they have too many taken together in Facebook. That it might make them appear to be very...homosexual. Haha.


So Ket Wai willingly volunteer to join them.


Which well, Daniel zoomed in and caught this shot, which is the first thing Daniel did which is actually considerably clever. Haha!
Bestie got terribly wasted! Vomitted and we 'de-virginized' the shit out of her. Hope you had a blast!!!

Anyway, haha, I loved my make up on that day, I don't know why, so obligatory camwhore pic of me!

This was after everything. Told you I was definitely not drunk!

No comments: