Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sheng Hwang's 20th Birthday

23rd December was a big day. Rather hectic one. But it was an awesome day. Actually the best of that week itself. I have a habit of liking to keep myself busy. I woke up, reluctantly, very early that morning and boy, did it make my day.


I woke up to the most beautiful blue skies ever! This is the view from my window. The sun was warm and the weather was fine. Blue skies = symbol of a great day.


Headed off to 1u for some shopping and lunch. Got some last minute stuffs. I was the driver of the day despite having minimal sleep. Reached home awfully late and thought Yee Vonn would have to wait for me, but alleluia, she got stuck in the jam (which is a good thing, this time, haha).
That day itself was pretty important because...


on the 23rd of December, was Brandon’s 20th surprise birthday gathering. It was quite a hassle because, being the person behind it, and being a Capricorn (Capricon-ers are perfectionists), I was sort of trying to make everything perfect. Being the usual me, I wanted everyone to be happy. Picking the venue was really the hardest task of the bunch. Sorry for the change of venue.Less on the organizing, more on the pictures shall we? People say, a picture says a thousand words.


Everyone was supposed to reach before the birthday boy himself, but, hello, Msian timing and Msian traffic. His group of friends arrived late but Brandon was still shocked himself. He suspected I had no ability to do that, wtf, looked down on me (trust me when I say I can do more than that, I am beauty and brains, wtf, hehe, kidding). Everyone was really cooperative with informing me little details though no one knew anyone.


Got him a car model. (Plan for presents gone wrong.)
First four to arrive would have to be....haha, including me of course duh. Thanks for the pick up Sexy!

Three very gorgeous Senoritas. Yee Vonn’s tube matches the place very well. Oh I finally picked De Canter SS17. Thought Brandon wanted something quaintly and cosy but still friendly enough for everyone. Prices are relatively reasonable. But I honestly, just love the ambience more.


This picture is to prove Zenius makes mistakes and maybe that’s what cost him a mark for his Empirical Studies. Not only that, Zenius even forgot to remove the price tag, wtf. *claps hand* You’re finally human. Humans make mistake.


Miss Metro Jin and Mr USJ4(like some Rukun Tetangga thing going on)...wtf....Jin’s property. We were very very proud of Jin, she was early!!!


J kuasa dua? Jack and Jacq. Jack the Citiwanker, really. Who can be anal at times.


Birthday boy was really idiotic. He came with his shirt tucked in, double-lew-tee-ef! Seriously. Tuck in, no party for him!


Hello there, gorgeous! Haha, that’ll be for me.




Hello there, UniTen cutie (don’t worry, he’ll never read this, so we can comment 99!)! You know what I am talking about. And Florence is ...always camera ready?


Me looking cute, HAHA! And Choon How, definitely, not cute.



Eww. With Leory.


If you’re wondering why am I uploading here after uploading in Facebook already, these pictures are highly, edited. So they look real much better. Chun Huei and Ah Hwang. (so if you didn’t catch their names at the dinner table, here they are)



Group piccies! That’s Jason in the formal shirt in the first pic. Apparently quoted as the Publicwanker by the Citiwanker (he doesn’t read this, i hope). That’s er, Mandee PCLew (her nick in Facebook, sorry i don’t know her), she’s a stewardess in Air Asia and she should meet my very pretty Loy Ee Vonn, my personal SIA stewardess (hot stuff i tell u). I should be a stewardess too, so fun, no need to study, fuck the CGPA and scholarship. But no, I can’t swim, HAHA! Shhhh... So what! I am more than coffee or tea, I am.....equities or Forex. That sweetheart is Florence, very very hot Salsa Senorita there, trust me. Florence is...Leory’s chick (lucky shit) and she’s got assets!
In the second pic, there’s the guy in brown and the girl in white....whom are complete strangers to me. But I think they are...Brandon’s mah-jong kakis. That’s Ivan on the top, who OBVIOUSLY hadn’t had a haircut in the past decade, boo.



Hello again, cutie! (what an eye candy) Haha. Why can’t Brandon look a lil bit happier?


That’s er, Seong Leng (is this how you spell his name?) aka Monkey, with the tongue sticking out of his mouth. That’s Leonard the hottie/cutie next to Monkey. The one taking up the most space would be Bryan. Haha, oops!


Brandon with people whom you may be more familiar with.


The sexy in Orange.



Ahhh!! Boh-tuck!



Sheng Hwang with two other Senoritas. Jo and Kelly.


3.0 up and away. Bye Jack! Hehe. Just kidding, I was torturing Zenius the entire night. I apologize. Hehe!

The real Senorita...Hehe!
This was drafted on Christmas day on Microsoft Word. My line is unfortunately down so I am taking the opportunity to carefully draft out my blog posts. Seriously, Streamyx is a bitch.

6 comments:

Brandon said...

You used Sheng Hwang words...HAHA... only close one will used it...I prefer Sheng Hwang actually

One thing for sure, I like the car alot..The real one powered by a 4000 cc V8 producing 444 bhp...So when can I get the real one?Next year k

One thing missing, where is my hug?HAHAHA

Nevertheless, REALLY THANKS FOR THE EFFORTS AND THE NIGHT... it almost gives me a heart attack, so no next time k...HAHA...I hate surprises but I do like to give people surprise.

Once again, THANK...MUACKZZZ & HUGZZZ


S.H.Chia

vpws said...

rukun tetangga?? lol..

n wat's wrong with botak??!? ishhhh..

leave me alone la!

later jin thinks u're into me!!

go go shoo shoo!

n dont b a stewardess, passengers will jump off the plane when they c u la! ish..

little annie said...

brandon : I charge money for hugs.Then why u wanna name urself Brandon!!!

Vincent : Mr rukun tetangga. Clearly I'm not interested in u lah. Btw, i'm too intelligent to be just an air stewardess.

zhansheng said...

eh u v cold ar? where scarf and all lol. and how can u b air stewardess? u tall enuff anot 1st? XD

little annie said...

zhan sheng: WTF, sifoo, shut the fuck up la. what's up with all the drinking! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FREAKING GEEK I KNEW IN HIGH SCHOOL! the one fight like a pussy one.

The Empty Cup said...

Lol,

The whole thing was well organized, so i forgive u for torturing me so much that nite ><"

And yes, i am very human. And i think i make more mistakes than you do so stop highlighting them... Bummer.

>Brandon> Real 1 ar, haha... the time will come. But not so soon... U slowly wait lar... Lolx