Monday, July 13, 2009

ring-nuts.

with buble serenading me through my windows media player, i'm taking an hour of my day to blog. at least in years to come, to remember this one day.

cravings to try the new krispy kreme has been overboiling for the past one month or so. the thought of the outlet in times square, creeps me out. i detest the place and the distance there. but god has been sincerely kind, granting us a branch in mid valley. woot!

so champion and i headed for kremes, after what? a month or so. champ has developed a phobia over shopping malls. haha. so he said. so i believed naively. and i, on the other hand, has great fetish for shopping malls and shopping trips. he turns himself into some sort of auto-cruise mode when strolling along shops. pffft. turn off.



kremes was too sweet to my liking. it was cold and definitely ain't krispy as its name claims. haha. i actually prefer big apple. i heart go nutz!

anyway, doughnut rings aside, i had a fantastic weekend!

my mondays, are torturous though. urgh, the thought of it sends shrills up my spine. starting of with tax and karnal is really, genuinely bad enough. probably the climax of the day was sitting behind the flat screen in the library, giggling away and smiling silly at myself. argh, pity me, i spend my long breaks alone, thanks to weird subjects combination.

today was a splendid day. thanks to just a nick and a message. that's all it takes to make me smile silly.

No comments: