Tuesday, July 14, 2009

try not too hard.

it is 3.05 am in the morning. i am blogging with buble ringing in my ears and msn tabs blinking. well, for at least, there's something for you to read in the toilet in the morning, right?

this morning was somewhat different from my other mornings. this particular morning, i entirely forgot about harvesting my barn! usually with utmost hype, i always set my alarm for harvesting. but thank god for granting me the best farm helper.

if you follow my twitter, have you realized the jam today was horrible? i entered class late! shy. SOME MORE I GO SUGGEST PUNISH PEOPLE WHO COME LATE. hahaha. why am i like that?

shortly after i entered class, mun see gave us a break. haha. but we ended up chit chatting with her in class. anyway, i thought one semester was 17 weeks. i was wrong! there's only 14 weeks in a semester. we're now in week 3, meaning, i am 11 weeks away from graduation.

omg, that's starting to really scare me. eleven weeks is just a mere two months and three weeks! i was wrong about graduating in november, i is going to graduates in OCTOBER! i do not want to be jobless, i swear.

harry potter and the half-blood prince premiers this thursday. i am so excited. i am more excited than yin wai was when they released transformers 2! definitely more excited when all the guys thought they could finally see megan fox on that bike. there is nothing like daniel radcliffe on the broom, he better be without lip gloss, seriously.

however, because champion is undergoing internship, i guess i will be one of the lasts to catch harry. boo-hoo. so clearly i still remember two years ago, i watched it with abee and a few others. was it fung keng? ahh, time flies. (still cannot accept the fact that i am leaving my studying years in eleven weeks ...cannot type in number because 11 seem so short haha)

so if you wanna watch harry, and you desperately need a company, call me? otherwise, don't. because if you're not desperate, you won't want someone to squirm around your arms. thanks. oh, harry potter series are usually dark and scary. so i will most definitely squirm.

my bff's ex-boyfriend was mildly debating on how boring is he as a person (see, champion, i am not really THAT boring). i asked him what should i blog on, he named me the extreme boring topics. which i think, i will blog now. haha.

on the government switching back the language used for science and maths to bmelayu:
seriously, when i read this shit on the greyscaled papers (this is boring, i don't read papers, unless i am going for some interview), the only thing on my mind was 'wtf, again.' haha. but then again, these government servants have nothing better to do. but really, this didn't further bother me because, i am still not paying tax yet (when i do, you see i burn the government office down or not) and i am not longer in a freaking government school and lastly, i am fairly fluent in both bmelayu and english, so really doesn't affect me.

please, if you don't like your children to study in bmelayu, just send them to private schools k? no point making it a big fuss. just let what those 'fai chai' want to do. in er, private university and economics context, malaysia = sudah really tak boleh, takde harapan lagi. and in my context, not caring is worse than hating (at least when you hate someone, you still will go find out and criticize).

if your children, ahem, are gifted like me, both bmelayu and inggeris boleh pakai, then what's the problem man? right! tapi jangan both bmelayu and inggeris boleh pakai, matematik kuku lah. boleh baca, tak boleh kira is bad stuff. nanti bagi penjaja kaki lima tipu.

so, my conclusion is, i just blog about this for fun. haha. this doesn't matter to me (unless they ask me this in interview then i will comment on this matter as if it bothered my soul). unless my children is studying now. but no.

second topic shaun suggested me to blog is on michael jackson:
this is old school news man. now they're accusing for homicide. sigh, already die, still want to disturb his restless soul. but what shaun wanted me to blog about is how when he was still around, we called him the pedo loser and a bankrupt and when he died, we called him an idol and dirt rich.

when picasso was alive, no one cared about his paintings and art pieces. but when he died, his craft was worth millions (i don't know what he draws, i really don't like abstract paintings)(the only info in wikipedia which caught my attention is, when picasso died, his wife took her own life with a gunshot, wtf?). same applies. humans are weird, they need to be taught the hard way. lose something, then they will appreciate it.

mj wasn't my era. and idols aren't my thing. i admit his music is good, i dig them out once in a blue blue blue purple green peach orange moon to listen to and serenade myself with. and i detest having idols. let me tell you why.

my likes change very often. so i can tell you, i idolize jay chou today, but i like lee hom tomorrow. like how i was over the moon about coldplay, but this week it's buble. idols are wrong, in my perspective. you can have megan fox as an idol, what is suddenly she looks too tranny to be an idol? die. it's like sabrina liking chelsea, what if chelsea falls apart tomorrow? (i don't know what can happen to a football club lah, i don't dig soccer, i dig nothing except clothes and shoes)

so shaun was saying how hypocritical people can be at times. but losing someone to make them realize the importance is a brutal lesson. haha.

so anyway, my conclusion is...i don't really care. you can be as hypocritical as you want (sometimes i can be quite a hypocrite too, so i am going to admit this, so next time you can't say i am hypocritical! haha, catch what i mean?), i don't really give two slaps about it. mj's memorial and all that bullcrap touched me, but not enough to make me idolize him.

if you've only realized him and his weird looks after his death, then poor you. so outdated right. he's like old news, and now you're an even older news!

whoa, that's a whole lot shit of ranting. i am dead sleepy already. good night!

ps. try not too hard...because when i don't try hard to blog, i have loads to write!

No comments: