Saturday, November 7, 2009

random babbling.

i want to go on a strict diet. seriously. no more rubbish food. vege and h2o all the way. my skin has been so baddddd. ewww! ok, we can't really call it diet, maybe like routine. can someone fix my body clock for me!! it's 4 am and i am sitting in front of the laptop, eating chocolate mousse cake, listening to michael buble. omg. i am fat. NO wait. i am not fat, just unhealthy. i am still underweight.

okay i need to learn how to sleep early. eat healthy. wake up early. drink so much water that i'd puke. and exercise! i never ever exercise.

and wait for my results. wah, this is so depressing. waiting for results has got to be the most depressing thing to do. like anticipating death!

ok. i have no idea what i am doing here. i am just bored while waiting for me, to be sleepy. this is damn sad right. and i just so happened to open my Buble live in madison square list. he is awesome. i mean, how can some people never heard of him before? damn lame. hahahaha. seriously. no joke. i like him in a way...that i don't even know which song of his is my favourite! but i absolutely love his madison square performance! i would be talking to yin wai and crazy little thing called love comes on and i'll be 'oh this is my favourite song!'. he'd go 'but so elvis!'. haha. then you don't know me would come on and i'll be gleeing 'this is my favourite song!'. indecisiveness. sigh. how to not fall in love with a man like buble. youtellme.

oh wells, just a random update.

i've been reading on nora robert's tribute. i've already read like.....7 of her novels i guess. i have 3 to read over here. she is an ingeneous author. her books are f-awesome. i really like adele park too. i mean, besides all the jk rowling. nora roberts is like a-may-zing. her In The Garden trilogy was good. but Montana Sky has to be my favourite =)). damn cheong hei. ok if you're bored, go get a nora roberts novel. awesome.

can you tell me that i am actually not a boring person. i mean, how many 21 year olds read nora roberts and listens to buble. ok i am boring. but really adorable! haha.

anyways! updates tomorrow. just to entertain my Sexy Yapsze. =)) oh bai.

1 comment:

little annie said...

not my fault. short's fault.