Saturday, November 14, 2009

random shit.

ok this time around we talk clothes. as in a serious topic on clothes. this post because i find i have always been granted very slight chances in explaining myself when wearing something. so have i been accused and there was not an opportunity to explain.

so there it is.

firstly, i pick out my outfits, depending usually on two factors : my company and the venue. let's see how this works. my clothes are divided into, clothes for classes, clothes for going out with other half, et-F-c. i don't wear what i wear to class when i am out dating UNLESS clothings are versatile enough to suit both ocassions.

my perspective of comfort clothes is tank top, shorts/mini and cardigan. it just means i am in my comfort zone. usually meant for movies or hanging out for no reason. rarely for classes. not the tank top. usually.

for classes are usually all the time pullovers. thick jackets. or 'long enough' dresses topped up with cardigan. reason is, classes are cold. so i rarely remove pullovers. removing pullovers is troublesome. so it's either i wear it, and never remove it, OR I DON'T WEAR IT. simple.

and now, my boyfriend ask, why do i always have the tank top and skirt outfit when i am out with him. simple. the answer is, that's my dating outfit. i absolutely adore the high waisted poofy skirt because it's conservative like me, yet very feminine. i only wear this, when i want to look my best. sigh.

i have my favourites. so yeah there's the reason. haven't you got a favourite outfit?

so my tank tops + skirts are usually for really special moments with a special person. it's my favourite outfit combination. hands down.

i usually feel prettiest in a pair of high waisted skirt and a tank top.

No comments: