Wednesday, December 9, 2009

i've had such a bad week that no words can describe. maybe in years to come, i will put this out in public, but maybe not. because this matter is so close to heart. in my perspective, it is the pride of my life. to many, it may seem, rather shameful in conservative aspects. but never to me. it's not that i am hiding this personal matter, more of, putting in this blog is way too public.

i've been so down, that now it feels so great to be feeling slightly happier again.

2009 has been quite a year i must say. loads of decisions made, different paths taken and unexpected incidents.

well this year, i took a brave step and left my three year relationship. out of my comfort zone. i didn't make much initiative to explain myself why i did it. however, i find there's no need to explain to parties who had no role to my personal life. people judged and talked, believed what they believe, and i allowed, but i haven't regretted one bit. because whatever decision i made, i believe is right. for me.

at times of making decisions, i used to be someone who took too much of other people's consideration. then when i grew up, people who judged are just arseholes in life. they're unimportant. their thoughts are insignificant. and their opinions are just...amateur-ish.

what is important is that, i am really happy. and it tells. (my boobs grew! haha)

yin wai has been the sweetest at times when i need him most. and though as judged by sze vien who thought he has the bad boy look, is convinced he is a good man. haha. and i love him more ever dearly. =))

ps. please remind me to video and to save it in proper format.

5 comments:

The Empty Cup said...

There's no 'like' button here so, couldn't agree more. ^^

yinwai said...

and I love you too!~ :)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

little annie said...

the emptycup: when we grow up, we learn more.=)) we just tend to be more individualistic.

yin wai: =))

Little Orangezz said...

Your boobs grew?! Did you measure it or nt 1st? I no believe la...haha

little annie said...

you come touch! hahaha.