Friday, December 11, 2009

my weird wishlist for Short.

ok i promise short that i would blog. on my wishlist. because she wants to save up to get my 22nd birthday present. (even my boyfriend hasn't asked me what i'd like) she loves me, dearly. i actually didn't intend to put up any christmas or birthday wishlist this time around because, everything i wanted would probably be too expensive. haha.

so i try to be as reasonable as possible. haha.

i need new rechargeable batteries. hahahaha. see, reasonable. i think the ones in the camera are dying! i just got myself a new 2gb memory card, but the battery keeps dying. so get me new rechargeable batteries!

hahahaha. man, hilarious.

i want skirts! omg. i think i am addicted to skirts. i feel in love with the ruffled grey silk skirt in cotton on. but ah, i go act cool so my boyfriend wouldn't get it for me, fml. then cotton on closed. is this fate or what? i want high waisted one with thick waist bands.

this one's euro 165. fml, i just have to like anything which is expensive and i can't afford it.

this one's really really cute too!

i also want a pair of leggings. everytime i try to make myself buy one, i find myself reasoning that i don't need it. hahaha. but i want one. so to get one, i need someone to get it for me.


here comes the RIDICULOUS list lor. hahaha

i no longer want a bloody blackberry. i want an N97, so fuckin' awesome! I LIKE A LOT! =(( i am still gonna use the dinosaur phone till i save enough to get an N97. Leighton Meester used it in her video Good Girls Gone Bad, featuring Cobra-something (yes, Starship). zomg, so chio can die. i want!


almost the same price as the N97, hahahaha, I WANT AN LV NEVERFULL DAMIER, because all chun chicks use a neverfull wat! ahahahaha. i am a big-bag lover so the neverfull would be just nice. =)) i don't want the monogram one.
sigh, if really poor, and still want to buy me a designer handbag, get me a longchamp lo. i don't consider replicas, sorry.


ahem....you can also save up to get me...vouchers from cotton on, a chio purse, BUT must be really chio. don't know lah, i am really particular when accepting gifts. or a new, spanking brand new, bulky leather strapped watch. because i see the one i wear, i want to throw on the wall, my ex gave it to me. sad thing is, i really like that watch. hahaha.


die die die, don't know what to give, just draw me a card like my bestie always does. or....buy me a mug. i have something for mugs. hahaha. GOOD NIGHT!

2 comments:

Little Orangezz said...

Shit man...With that list...I think I need to save for years! haha...If I am nt mistaken even that rechargeable batt is exp rite?! haha...

little annie said...

cheap la dun worry. HAHAHAHHA.