Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekends for me.

What's your definition of a good weekend?

Well, my definition of a good weekend is a DVD, loads of rest and sleep, a little shopping and loads of time spent with loved ones. It wasn't really the amount of partying that one can do or how much time you spent on getting wasted.

I had such a productive weekend. I caught up with some beauty sleep. Rolled around in bed doing nothing, best feeling in the world, especially when it's raining just outside. Tucked in bed with the air cond blasting and a romantic comedy playing on the laptop. That also includes Mc Delivery for supper! Of course I finished my laundry, washing and ironing for the week.

How was your weekend?

My weekend is usually more fulfilled with a dinner with the boyfriend. This was a couple of weeks ago at Sanbanto at SS2. The boyfriend loves the pork burger and I stole a bite or two from him, admitted, it is scrumptious! I've been there twice and I've tried other items on the menu, but I swear I'd order the pork burger the next time around.

Tied up hair and hairband. Cropped top and denim shorts unseen, for a Sunday dinner with boyfriend.

My BHLT sandwich, my pick for the night. Must say I enjoy my usual BMT from Subway more.

Boyfriend with his pick!

My weekend is usually summed up with a facial session at home. That means cleanse, scrub, steam and mask! This screams for a product review! YAY!

How many of you out these who believes in a hydrating mask? It is one my staple steps in my facial routing besides the cleansing mask (which I am using the Clear Improvement Deep Cleansing Mask by Origins, refer to my post before this).

My skin becomes dull for many reasons. The environment, the unhealthy food, lack of water intake, stress. But this sleeping mask has helped me so much in tackling my problems with dull skin.

I have been looking for a great hydrating mask for the longest time. It need not be a sleeping mask, but surely it is an added advantage. But the danger about sleeping mask is that it may be too hydrating for our skin or it's sticky and may stick to our pillow cases.

When my colleague introduced me to this, I was skeptical and took my own time to read its reviews online. This product seem to have no negative remarks for it! I just had to try it before I concluded.

The Laneige Water Sleeping Pack.
Price: RM100 for 100 ml

Price not too hefty for a sleeping mask as you will only need very little for each application (refer to pic below, smaller than a 10 cents coin). It does come along with a spatula for you to get the mask out of the tub. A tub will probably last me around 6 months or so.

It doesn't leave a sticky or oily texture on your face. You don't see instant results after application but when I wake up after a night of having the Sleeping Pack on my face, my skin is supple and extremely soft. This lasts for at least two to three days. I use the Sleeping Pack at least 3 times in a week. It has really made a difference to my skin.

I used to have pimples on neck but nowadays, after scrubbing, I wipe off the excess mask I have on my hands on my neck. I must say it has made a difference! Less bumps on the neck as well. Hooray!

Mask is a crucial step in my facial routine, I cannot miss doing my mask or moisturizing.

Need to hit the sack like, right now or I'd feel like a zombie tomorrow morning. Sides, the amount of nonsensical items I have to clear from my bed before I sleep is....insane. My bed is in a mess. IT'S MON-FUCKING-DAY TOMORROW! URGH!

Good night everyone! More updates to come soon!

No comments: