Sunday, March 15, 2009

late in the night.

it is 3.44 am in the morning. and all i am doing is look at this thing called The Group Decision-Making process, which is boring the shit out of me. you can tell i hate organisation behaviour. oh, while listening to the love of my life, mraz. sipping on hot milo. wondering why is there a need for people to think about what has happened. live, and let live.


so. here i am. blogging nonsensical.


last night, i have initially wanted to blog about whatever that has happened since december. but there's just too many to freaking comprehend. starting from christmas that is. so i just decided not to. but most likely, i'd blog my 21st. that will be a long post. trust me.


it was a long celebration.


anyway, so how it feels being alone and 21. old and well, lonely. haha. damn lame. shoot me so i die.


i hate assignments. seriously.


(i just came out from the toilet and...ahhhhh soap is in my eye)


side tracked. these few days, i have been contemplating whether or not to get brown coloured contact lenses. wtf. (i am just into buying nonsense these days, i have too much money now that i don't hang out every night anymore) then brandon shot me, and said it's too fake, wtf. jin, now you know who is the one who convinced me not to do it. so what do you think, anonymous reader, whoever you are reading this?

damn it. back to books.


(in bed is where i should really be now, believe me)

Ps. someone has got to stop me from buying rubbish. i am waiting for a parcel of a dress and top tomorrow...and faux eyelashes (you got a freaking prob with my fake lashes dude?) and waiting for my clothes from perth....guil-tay. anyway, side track, i am thinking of getting a pair of skinnys, but i cannot decide if i want a grey one or the usual blue ones. PLEASE I NEED FEEDBACKS OKAY SO GODDAMNIT, REPLY IN THE COMMENTS SECTION (i hate chatboxes). i just really can't decide on the pull&bear one or the valleygirl one, damn. i hate choices.

1 comment:

Eman Azrin said...

Gray, don't get blue. Overrated