Saturday, March 14, 2009

the change.

firstly, let me apologize about the blog address change. i know it's the third time, and it's a hassle to change it. when i first chose wangi-fied, i wasn't exactly comfortable with the name itself. i have been using 'wangi' as my online msn nick for years...4 years to be exact and you might think i should be used to it by then. when i chose my url, i wanted it to be wangi, but sadly, it has been taken up. so i settled in for something alike.

and recently, while i was bathing (great ideas come when i bathe), i thought i should really name my blog wrt(with respect to) something i treasure dearly. if you would've known me for years, my baby bolster is one of the dearest thing in my life. recently, it fell apart (ala died) due to rotten materials, and holes wtf. i am still keeping it! so no worries. (i'd die without touching it every night)

so, there, the birth of tinybabybolster.blogspot.com, a name which i hold dearly to my heart. thank you.

No comments: