Wednesday, August 5, 2009

being lost.

i personally have many favourite songs. my favourites may range from jazz up to rock. up to lee hom, wtf. sometimes mainstreamed ones.

if you have been following me on my twitter, facebook, blog or even my msn statusses, you would have probably noticed my slight fetish over buble. there are many songs by michael i hold dearly to my heart.

there's feeling good, which makes me feel excited. then there's always on my mind, which reminds me dearly of yin wai. there's call me irresponsible which makes me feel extremely playful. there's you don't know me, which makes me feel sad. and there's crazy little thing called love which makes my feet tap.

but there's one which would be my favourite.


lost by buble.

yin wai would say this is a sad song. but i love how this song gives me a sense of hope and love. there's nothing sad about this song. nothing about being over.

i have been fortunate in life, being able to experience different types of love and admiration.

have you ever been there for someone, but yearning for nothing in return? you've personally seen the droughts he has been through, about some other girl, and he forgets your existence when he is done, until he needs you again. but yet again, you feel happy, even if it's painful. how ironic.

this song speaks about, the ups and highs of a relationship, mistakes made and done. but above all, it speaks off, being there.

cause you are not alone, i'm always there with you,
we'll get lost together.

No comments: