Friday, November 13, 2009

the prophecy

i just got back from 2012. and i just have to blog. shamelessly, i loved the show. it was filled with emotions. it was sad and touching at parts. totally grossed out at some. hilarious at moments. and was joyous towards the end. (sorry mun choon choon if you hated it =(()


in my facebook, someone said '2012 is life changing'. i partially agree with his statement, but in my perspective, 2012 made me realize life, so much more than i did before.


it made me realize that life's too short. reminded me to not give up on loving. reminded me to take a chance on things i believed and had faith in. never look back because life's too short for regrets.


that was sadly the only plus point.


sad thing is, it also made me asked myself, 'so i've learnt all these awesome currency and all these awesome strategies in stock trading, credit risk watching, i am a smart child when it comes to legally gambling and analyzing legal gambling, but when the world comes to an end, how can i help make a change?'. no economy is gonna matter, no currency is going to matter, no financial instruments are going to matter. it's just us against nature.


i ...took the wrong major. HAHA. ok. sorry that was silly.


however, the big question is, if you were given that one magical chance worth 1 billion euro, would you embark on that almighty ark?


i won't. i won't watch the people i love die. the worst kind of pain is to watch the people you know and love die, and yet to survive ourselves. it's the heaviest circumstance one's got to endure. if nature's going to take its own course, so will i follow, because i am sure if it happens, God has planned it. now the thing is, how much you believe in God?


unless, i get to bring along everyone i love and care for. my house. my clothes. my bla bla bla. wth, i am a sentimental person. stubborn hard as stone is, but definitely, soft at heart.


what about you?

obligatory camwhore shot! forgive the pimples. contagious, got it from hbr1. tsk. i had GREAT fun today getting lost for an hour searching high and low for gasoline. jeez.

No comments: