Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy hauls for happy-popping!

I am clearly at my all time low. I can deal with anything but not a sudden pop of a big red acne above my lip! Ugh. I was thinking of doing a product review but then I need a dose of happy right now.

Work has been taking a toll on me. My October and November schedules up to January will be nothing short of packed. Loads of traveling and crazy back to back flying.

So this is a happy post of my hauls for the past two weeks! Nothing makes me happier than shopping and having better looking skin (sigh).

Omg bought an RM60 acne spot remover by Origins and it stings like hell. I think I am extremely sensitive towards this acne gel. Facial steamer from Watsons, great buy!

Loves. Loafers. Period. I have three pairs, what say you?

Adorable earrings from a stall in the night market. The owl clearly looks too chubby.


Obsessed over panties shopping for the past two weeks.

Sigh, can't wait till the week is over. I need some happy-popping time!

2 comments:

Jessica Tann said...

Hahaha i damn love buying bras & panties too!!! And you have oily skin? Cos facial steamer is only good for oily skin cos it makes ur skin dryer! That's what my facial ladies told me...

little annie said...

i got something for panties! sides i was tagging along my colleagues 10% and rm30 vouchers! hahaha. was only rm14 per pair! steal! i only steam for like....less than 5 mins to do minor extractions. i guess that's ok. and sides i got less blackheads already! :) hehe.