Sunday, October 2, 2011

Running everywhere.....

Fuh. Blogspot is trying to mess with me. I typed a long ass paragraph and it just decides to die on me.

The last time I blogged, I promised myself to keep up with my own blog. I failed, miserably. Everytime I thought of penning something down, something bogs me down and 'I-will-do-it-some-other-day'. I've got this long list of excuses on why I have no time to blog. So today I shall do myself a favour and blog whatever crap happened...in er...lol...past one month.

As time passes, I no longer bring out a camera to everywhere I go. I only have my savvy little iPhone 4 with me at all times nowadays. Thus the lack in pictures. By the way, the iPhone 5 is soon to be released......and my frigging contract is not over yet! fts. What luck do I have. Shit.

Pictures with Sze Vien during our girly day out!





Close up shot before heading out.

We spent frigging 5 hours in Pavilion. How the fug did that happen! Monetary damage was pretty bad that day.


Was my first at Tokyo Street! And boy were there loads of goodies up there. We didn't really scout around as we were already leaving Pavilion by then. Spent a fair bit of time at Charles & Keith, Sephora, MNG. I made sure she contributed a substantial amount to Malaysia's GDP.


She's finally gotten a pair of flats and I have the same one in a different colour! Woohoo! :D

I am not the kind of person who'd mind a friend buying the same thing as I did, but I mind when you tell me it's not nice and you get it behind me. Fair nuff?


Random shot taken at Kiara Park while my family spent time catching fishes by the stream. Had so much fun! It was something different other being than the usual mall rat that I am. Spent hours in the sun (with the umbrella wtf) looking at the young ones getting overexcited over the mini fishes. We should really do this sometime soon again!


I am sorry if my post seems a bit 'jumpy' from occassion to occassion. lol. As you know, I haven't blogged for quite awhile now.

Movie date with the boyfriend. Caught The Smurfs with him at Tropicana City Mall. Love hate relationship with Tropicana Mall. Nothing to shop, but the cinema is pretty useful. Plus there's Carrefour. Easy to grab groceries while I am there. But shopping there sucks. Yes, I repeat, shopping there sucks.


Haven't done this for quite awhile, huh? Outfit picture.


Cropped biker jacket from Kitschen. Long top (fits as a dress cause I am short like that) thrifted from Cotton On's sales corner. Love the lazy feel the outfit gives. Sides it is so easy to throw on.

Pointless to do a Smurfin' review on the movie right now right? I loved and hated it the same time. It was not a really good time for me and the boyfriend. I hate times when we're not lovey dovey (we're good now though!). But the movie was really uplifting! Go buy a DVD if you haven't caught it....not that I am encouraging piracy, but I myself love pirated DVDs. lol. I love curling up in the bed on a Saturday night catching a romantic comedy.


Face shot. :D Apologize for being vain.

Random night out looking for dessert with the boyfriend. Ended up in Baskins as Delicious ran out of Chocolicious Sundae. I've been itching to try the Chocolicious Sundae as boyfriend said it's scrumptttttioussss. But no, Delicious just has to mess with my foul mood. I visited Delicious in 1u twice, and they apparently have ran out of stock for the sundae....TWICE! wtf.

I am still waiting to try.

I have more to blog. But it's late now, and I should really catch up on some sleep before the week starts again.


I've been stocking up on facial products, beauty products, skincare products. And I thought of doing reviews soon enough. You see, I have monthly moods for buying sprees. Last month was obviously facial products month. Oh.....shoes too. This month is panty buying month! ftw. Will update on my hauls soon enough.


Fingers crossed, I hope I will be able to keep up with this blogging spirit. Till then! Take care!


Toodles!

No comments: