Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bad Week

I had the worst week in my life hello. Can't you tell? I almost failed my Law, wtf? How can that happen woi. Sigh, and boy has it pulled my CGPA down. But what made me really happy was, I did not bad for Empirical Studies in Equity Markets! Haha, I didn't prepare very very much and in fact I didn't even bother explaining the formulaes.

So has the results passed, isn't it time to party all the way? Nope not for me as I am another boring person. Am I talking crap now? Just cause I feel really angry.

Anyway, camwhore alert warning ahead! If you really do not like seeing my face, you can skip this blog and move ahead.

Thank you!

Before I move anywhere ahead, this is a shout out to a person who said I have totally forgotten His Majesty's 22nd Birthday. Which I unfortunately, didn't. I did send a message and thought His Majesty was much wasted, like all his other birthdays.

I broke your heart three years ago, giving no face to your birthday, but haha, Happy Birthday Your Majesty Orange!! Hope you find better love. Happy birthday, 'you-know-what-the-heck-i-call-you'.


Orange clothes for orange birthdays. (No, I didn't attend, cause nobody invited me wtf)
By the way, by now, if you know me well enough, I am the maniac behind http://www.wussytoots.blogspot.com/. One of the many firsts online blogshops. And I have sadly, decided to go on with the business despites all my partners leaving.
So on Thursday I got some stocks and ritually, I took some of them for myself. How fruitful of me ya? These are my personal favourites!
World's sweetest rara skirt in different shades of blue! Sweet! I am into the high-waist knee length skirts as I get to sit like a boy in them! So fashion note for the girls, get a perfect piece of knee length skirt, perhaps an A-line or a rara one like the one above.
Pair it with baby tees or tank tops for a cute laid back casual, yet very flirty and decent look.
Perfect for Sunday church times, lunch dates with the girls, shopping or even a romantic dinner for two!
Waist bands are pleated and buttons are flower shapes! And in fact, five of them in a row! Sweetness defined.

Hello world!

Second piece which I absolutely love would be...an eyelet white dress.
Knowing me well enough, I have a soft spot for white dresses, boo me! Due to my tiny frame, I don't very often opt for black showy dresses, they make me look extra bony. And this eyelet dress is LOVE!
I have even decided that it is the perfect piece to wear to class (topped with a cardigan), for shopping purposes and nice dinners! Actually, EVERYWHERE, except to bed.
I feel that white dress is wardrbe essential because with a sweet approach when combining it with other clothings, you can get a very romantic look suit for dating events wtf. Or like I said, topping with cardigan, maybe red, navy blue, black or yellow, makes the white dress perfect for class or cinema times! Who says we don't wear dresses to class, I do! I guiltily do but with no regrets.
And finally my last choice, which I am pretty indecisive about.
You see, if you realize my soft spot for white/off white or bright coloured clothings, I really do not know if I need this. I really like this because of the cute floral prints and empire cut! But the cut is quite low (ahem! not like I have anything to show) and I don't want to appear to be slutty or what. So indecisive lah!
So what you suggest?

Anyway, I was thinking about the other day, a hot topic at the college cafeteria table whether 'Is Make Up Neccesary For University Students to Class?'. Trust me, this is our one of many favourite gossip topics!
So I have decided that make up is okay to me. Subjective perception k? But firstly, do not dunk your head into the foundation pot. People have long ago mistaken the purpose of foundation or concealer. I find it very irrational to put foundation on the entire face! Best is to cover up neccessary areas like eyebags, yours zits (yes, everyone has them) or any dark spots you have. Then powder over with loose powder or compact powder but please do not do the powdering OTT! It will look too cakey and fake!
Secondly, if you're doing the foundation/powder cover up thing, pick the right shade. You really do not want your face to have a different shade from your neck wtf. You will look very imbalance. And to add a little 'life' to your look, don't forget the blusher. When choosing a blusher shade for college use, do choice a natural, light coloured one rather than the bright pink one.
Lastly, if you fancy, please put on some eyeliner, nothing OTT, maybe a fine line. And there's no need to use a liquid eyeliner during the day. Liquid eyeliner tends to give a much more dramatic look. Pencil ones will do the job enhancing your beau-ti-fool eyes. And a dash of mascara will do fine, but you can really skip that.
In my opinion, I understand the pain of being a student. Late nights and early lectures = tired looking skin and look. So really a dash of make up does save the day, but it's just class, so nothing OTT, a very natural look and light look will save the damn day!
See how easy to look good? Not to say I look good. But I like looking at pretty girls.
Most importantly, drink tonnes of water! It helps and always remove your make up, do not put for too long!
Ahh, my babbng ends here! Haha, I wanted to really post up my China-Barbie doll fluffy hair (as quoted by Fung Keng) pictures, but I accidentally pressed DELETE! Oops, another time maybe?=)) So long!
And please visit http://www.wussytoots.blogspot.com/ TODAY!

4 comments:

Brandon said...

Not so bad ma...with all the new clothes...you dont look good with the orange cloth but black, hell yeah....

Make up can be good for girls and some girls really looked hotz with make up..For girls who enjoy putting make up...Please have a look at Katy Perry for overal),eyelashes (Vanessa Hudgens)...but really cant compare with them, they got ..HAHA

SO HONESTLY AND SERIOUSLY NOT OTT K...that will be a BIG turn off..a guy like a girl for who she is not the make up

Eman Azrin said...

You're pretty. *blush*

J弟 said...

haha hows it going mrs tan lol.
look prettier edi aye haha

little annie said...

Brandon: Katy Perry always nipple slip. hehe.

vean: SEXY! Tuesday is postpone to next tuesdat thanks to fatty jack and zenius. This time it is CONFIRMED. haha who dun go is who dun give face!

eman azrin: wah *bows* thank u thank u. so can go audition for 8tv quickie host d!

josh : still failing law anot geeky boy of ANU!and it is all ze while pretty!