Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Getting Jiggly!

Did you think I was dead?

I personally thought I was, how sad is that. I thought on holidays people blog more. But really I have nil inspiration to really blog. Two weeks of holidays have passed, and next week I foresee my results will be out.

Speaking about results, I am really afraid because hello, not did I only didn't speak of Code of Conduct for the first questions (S92), I didn't freaking compare my Anti Money Laundering & Anti Terrorism with the Australian version. SHIT! And to make things worse, I didn't talk about wills in my second question. Really fuck this time around.

There goes law. And how the hell you people write 3 booklets for Empirical?? I only have TWO!

Sigh.

Let's see what was up for holidays, shall we? Let's bounce!

1) Pro-Vice Chancellor Award Interview


Which I guess I must have already flunked it, talking about it is shit. After all, I will be staying in this country, but it isn't all that bad yet. My dream man is staying too! And will be taking subjects like me!

But sigh, Melbourne seem so near, yet so far.

2) Zenius' Birthday bash

Which I already have blogged about here. Where we had a blast, made him vomit a tonne and made Jack walk!

3) Visit to Kuala Selangor

Which was pretty much a spontaneous trip. And it was one where we have the itch to already do it since aeons ago. So yes, one itinery down, gazillions yet to go!

4) Ikea balls

Oh, this was an eventful day. Haha! YES! I fetched my Sexy home for the very first time. And a very big incident otherwise.

5) Absolute Bazaar!!!

Picture credits to Adrienne of dailydosagetotheclassyandfabulous (I'm sorry if I got the name wrong!).

Where I shared a stall with Jacq! And the day was really fun. She even persuaded me to keep Wussytoots. Which, yes, I would be keeping for the time being.

It was a friggin' tiring day, from 10 am till 7 pm we stood. However, I had truck loads of fun because I got to meet so many people who were all the while working behind the scenes (which includes muhself).

I was supposed to be selling, but I went overboard with spending!!! Argh! I hate myself. I got myself I very Bohemian-Gypsy top (which my sister would be stealing), white high-waisted shorts from ClothesBucket (Kylie was such a sweetie) and a purple Topshop tank! Shit.

And what is bad is, I just ordered a really pretty Rosette dress and another maxi dress. Shit.

Oh by the way, on theat day itself, I had 5 different people asking where I got my yellow pinafore from, and another one asking where I got my headband (Thanks to Angelfac3!!).

And they ask if I was selling my pinafore, wtf????

This is a temporary update. I am freakin' out because results will be out next week. Sigh.

Back to the idiot box! Muacks!

2 comments:

Little Orangezz said...

Haha...Yea la yea la...Fetched me home also must heboh wo...I nt yet heboh on my blog also..SOrry sexy! hehe...Comment a lit bit on ur driving 1st..Erm...Neh...WHen u turn leh...Then when u break....Accelerate! Omg...Then reverse parking....Aiyoyoyo...Haha...End of my half half way comment..Thanks for sending me home sexy! Muacks

little annie said...

i got reverse parking meh?!!! wtf... u talk rubbish wan la u.haha. BBQ ar!