Monday, February 16, 2009

Like it or not, The Day for Love.

As many would say it's just another day, or have you heard of the infamous phrase 'if your other half loves you, he should love you everyday and not just on a day every year'. Have you realized how oftern these words are uttered by someone, who most certainly has no one to share that special day with?


I can call these people sadistic or anything, but I do pity them, they very much live in denial.


I am here to prove you wrong. Everyone, I repeat, everyone, wants to celebrate Valentine's day. Despite everything being overpriced, we still order that bottle of wine or that bouquet of roses. In defense of myself and other couples, we do not just love each other on Valentine's day itself. We just show extra love for our other halves on Valentine's day.


So if you're a sad, pathetic, miserable, lonely soul on that very special day, do not be grouchy and accuse saying it's just another day, where deep down inside, your lonely soul is dying to celebrate that very special day. I must pity you, you certainly have no self pity. And, who says we can't celebrate that very special day with your girl friends/guy friends, friends, mother or siblings? It is a day for love, and no one really specified what type of love!


Back to my Valentine's day. If you do know me, you should know the love of my life has gone to a far away place to further his studies. Such a tragical story I must say. But we didn't want to waste another Valentine's day, so we still happily spent it together.


Well we spent it online, having dinner together. Sounds extremely silly, but it works. Better than beiing grouchy and saying 'ah it's just another day'.


I would post of up pictures on food another day though. Prepared some sandwich, baked potato, salad and black pepper potatoes.


Online virtual kissy!!!


All smiles because, though he is not here physically, (I was wearing clothes in the picture btw) we still managed to go through another special day.


Happy 3rd Valentine's Day, TLOML (the love of my life! words credits to Daniel, who credited Ket Wai)!! Come home soon!


More pictures some other day, I am planning to do a tag very soon. A very fun one.

3 comments:

Eman Azrin said...

It's so sweet, what you guys go through. Haha. Weng's taking me out to the beach though on Sunday. Nayhahah

little annie said...

yeah hang out with him. he said it's boring there....pitiful.

zhansheng said...

"we do not just love each other on Valentine's day itself. We just show extra love for our other halves on Valentine's day."

very well said!! :D is this really marianne chung ar? haha i didn't know u were so good wan leh...