Monday, February 23, 2009

A day in my life.

This is quite cute a tag. Very fun one. So out of so many tags, I've chosen this to do. Everyday of my life varies, but this is a typical Tuesday. I picked Tuesday because I can sleep later through the morning, so I don't look si beh tired.


I wake up very grumpily. Who likes waking up for classes anyway?

First thing in the mornings. Alarm clocks and love messages.

Then head on to the bathroom for a warm bath and some pee job, wtf.


Pick out my outfit of the day. Usually I will have this thought out the night before. So this is done very quickly. Sometimes I do change my mind though. Bahhhh. Indecisiveness.


There, freshly brushed hair and ready to go...downstairs. Haha. Usually bag choice is figured out the night before too! I prepare my clothings very carefully.

Lunch of the day. Soup noodles.


Really, that's me.


Take a drive to college, alone.

Lectures are not too bad usually because there are companions. It's okay the three stooges are gone (still miss them ABIT ONLY! wtf). I actually had tea time with Dickson, but I forgot about the pictures. Haha.


Get stuck in the 6pm bad jam at LDP!

I forgot pictures for dinner, but I do eat and I usually take a short nap before dinner. Shower moment after being dirty for soooo long, and no, I do not take baths straight away after classes.


Read and dig up some information for OB assignment.


Do some assignment, blurred because maybe somebody want to plagiarize my work, wtf. Kidding, because people who likely wanna plagiarise are people who will be doing Globalisation, haha. (ooooops) Difficult to find information mahhhh.


Rub-a-dub-dub lotion before bedtime. Obligatory before bedtime and before walking out of the house (my sister scared me with her skin disease, eww). I do brush my teeth though.


Calling it a day, yay!

Tell me about your day will you?

2 comments:

Little Orangezz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Orangezz said...

"___" I hope I am not tag! Haha..Sexy you didnt post parking your car at ss12! Then you should post about Jack! N where is Wf?! Aren't he is part of ur daily lifestyle? haha