Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catchin' up on life.

It has been awhile since I have, wtf, blogged about something happy. not that i am really just a sadistic person, just that i've been very very occupied. so this is a quickie on what i have been up to.

i have been completing my assignments. and been doing exams. why the fuck has rmit mid semester paper become such a bitch!! seriously. i read read read and memorize, but everything which comes out has no significance to what you have read.

remember how we easily did good enough in empirical studies in equity markets by just reading once?! i mean, how come i did well in that year 3 paper, when i was back in year 2 and now i can't cope with a year 3 paper, when i am now in year 3!!! what has the world gotten into.

okay, this is big news. that's if i havent told you. two hell weeks ago, i was feeling a pain on my gums end, and thinking it was just because i was 'heaty', i ignored it. but on saturday (wtf i actually remember the day), easter itself, i realized i could feel my wisdom tooth coming out.

wtf gg. my nightmare has arrived hello.

seeing jin endure the pain, i really hope mine wouldn't even appear. so i went for an appointment with the dentist which he eventually said 'let it be there for six months, we'll see then what we can do' but that night itself it was freaking pain like balls!

so cut long story short, i went to see another dentist (more handsome one, seriously) on friday and underwent a minor surgery to remove it.

i decided to remove it on the spot because
1) i didn't want the wisdom tooths to move my other teeth. i hate senget teeth, how do people cope with ugly teeth (ahem, gigi taring!)
2) finals are coming up, and stress wtf 'enhances' the ache, so i didn't want the tooth to interfere with my finals

on the other hand, i really didn't want to do it last friday because
1) i just have so many activities lined up that weekend. bitch tooth.

dentist in the morning on friday. amazingly i wasn't very terrified, instead took it lightly. i didn't feel that sort of anxiety which i felt when i took my company law paper, wtf.







Having my final solid food.


This was immediately after the surgery. i felt nothing, boohoo. i guessed the handsome dentist must have numbed me too much as even my freaking nose was numb. wtf.



oh there was only one. and my wisdom tooth was still beneath my gums. so he had to slit my gums to dig the tooth out. and those red stuff stuck to the tooth above is not just blood, but gum particles too!


tadaaa. broken tooth. drilled into two parts.


eww blooood. wtf. the goss was my friend for the next few hours after the mini surgery.

gosh, since it is my first surgery, i guess, i am finally adult wtf! oh i healed very quickly because the next day i was at AC already supporting champion. so pick my dentist is you wanna remove your wisdom tooth, cause he is good and he is handsome (very important).
next update is that, wtf, i am having finals. boo-hoo.
lastly, i just got back from the dentist again. and i should be studying by now. so bai!

2 comments:

Eman Azrin said...

I love your expression in this one. Hahaha

little annie said...

haha half of the face not functioning!