Friday, December 26, 2008

A New Born King is the King of all Kings!

Before I proceed any further, a sweet, blessed and joyous Christmas to every single of my friend/ chat buddy. Wishing you and your families, great health and even better love among yourselves. God bless and peace be with all of you.

If you’re asking how was my Christmas, supposingly I had a terrible, horrendous time, but I think, I’ve decided to dispose the bad chi. I had a bad time preparing myself for Christmas this time around. Usually, I anticipate Christmas with much joy and excitement. This year around, I kept getting my heart broken. Family issues that is. And friends have been very kind, hearing me out and all that. So, thank you. You guys turn my world 180 degrees around. It is 5 am (this was drafted on 25/12/08), Christmas morning, and so far....you can tell my Christmas has been relatively amazing.

There’s seriously nothing better than a hot cup of Milo, and feeling all Christmassy. Hell, yeah. Lovin’ the mug yo.


And lovin’ the bolster, wtf. Just that, I now have 3 bolsters. Haha.
Besides making this a Christmas post, I’ve decided that, since I haven’t been blogging for the longest time, I’ve decided to do something that er, I’ve been asked a couple of times before. There were people who asked, how my room really looked like and how do you keep clothes organized and the infamous ‘Seriously, I wanna know how much clothes you have!’ phrase. So this is one blog post which may be sort of interesting, well, if you’re curious about my room and stuffs.

Upon entrance, you’d perhaps bum into my table for bags. Haha. And there, my secret treasure box, where I keep all the rubbish I do not want to see. There are actually more bags inside, which I do not use. For a petite girl like me, I have quite a few bags. Very bad actually. So table for bags is near the door, because the last thing I grab before I head out is of course, my bag. And yes, that row of cupboards is my wardrobe.

Well with many stuffs hanging on its knobs. Nice beanie, which someone got me. Argh, obscene, bikini, where I was supposed to tan in, but clearly for the past few weeks, the weather God wasn’t in his mood. Santa hat, duh, Christmas, but I never really had the chance to wear it. So, invite me to your Christmas party, pretty please? *doe eyes blinking* And .... the very much needed MNG black wool cardigan, which I carry pretty much too everywhere.
And if you can see three drawers, and wondering those are clothes too, NO! I am not insane, am I? Haha. I keep er, shoes, more bags (you must be wondering how many bags I have, and it is ALOT) and belts in the first drawer. The second is for RUBBISH. Presents whom my auntie’s godfather’s uncle’s cousin’s daughter’s fiance’s nanny gave it to me for Christmas/birthday/bla/souvenirs. Things which I clearly do not like. Haha! Then in the third, that’s for board games! I have loads of board game ala, Cluedo...Taboo, Pictionary, Monopolies (two sets! wtf) and my ultimate fav, the Scrabble game!!

Here you will see, my chest of drawers, full length mirror on further left, the thing to hang your clothes (what do you call this??? Help!) and side table to my bed (shot this picture from my bed). Usually, my table (on the chest of drawers) is MESSY! But the maid dearly, cleaned it toda-e!

So if you’re wondering what’s on that table of mine, then imma gonna tell you here mama. I have...well, girlie necessities. Deodorants wtf, make up, many lashes for different occasions, the plastic container for headbands/hair accessories, leave-in conditioners, sunblock lotion, baby oil (great make up remover hello, try it!), powder, combs and ....Mother Mary’s little statue. Haha, for real and it glows in the dark.

And if you’re thinking, that those are clothes in the drawers..then you are, 100% right! Haha. Drawer for my sister’s necessities if she stays over, drawer for intimate clothings...ahem, very very, I repeat, VERY sexy lingerie. Hehe! Not sexy lah. Big drawers for home clothes ala pyjamas which just mainly consist of school t-shirts, haha, wtf. Another for baby tees and shorts. Last one for nonsense. Haha.

And lastly...is this the last? My little haven. Haha. My bed duh, I spend almost half my life here. Favourite place to be besides 1u. Hehe. And yes, I have a lot of bolsters!!! That cute little flower pillow if from an ex, which I used to hug to bed, now, is my ‘alas’ laptop. RM120 for an ‘alas’ is really not too bad. Those are just books on the side table (Nora Roberts = good stuff, best author ever, ever!...next to JK Rowling that is, she’s God).

Last but not least, if you’re wondering...are those really clothes in those wardrobe. I once was talking to a friend/senior, and she said ‘I seriously do not know who would really organize their clothes according to type or colours, freaky!’. I shyly replied, ‘Well, me actually.’ I am a freak when it comes to clothes organization.

Main wardrobe. Tops, skirts, shorts and....outerwear, jackets, cardis and...fur jacket, wtf, I lost my mind, forgot I live in Msia when I was picking out clothes from the Forever 21 website (too excited, it was CHEAP hello!). I always try to organize them according to colour and...long sleeves vs short ones, do not wtf me. I mean, obviously, I am a clothing freak. Those paper bags at the bottom are boxes for presents (people give me, I take out from box, use and keep the box, understood-ed?). And *guilty*, those are shoes behind. Haha. I keep them there so my mum would never find out. Backpacks for camping are hidden behind too, I lost my sleeping bag *sob*. Camping anyone?

Long cupboards for gowns which are kept in plastic covers.


Dresses and uniforms (I still keep my lousy government school uniforms! So what!) and tank tops. Few weeks ago, I went out of space (now still outta space) in the first cupboard, so I shifted some over. And how sweet, I still leave one cupboard for my sister. She’s also like me, consistently run out of space at home for clothes. So she brings some over to ‘tumpang’. Genes. Oh, and if you can really see in the previous pic, I have stacks of clothes beneath....those are clothes which I don’t want to wear anymore.....and ALCOHOL behind those clothes, hohoho!


LAST! All girl’s best friend, the full length mirror, hello! And well, more shoes. Haha.

So I hope you enjoyed you virtual trip to my room. This is obviously an About Me post. I still have so much to blog about. The BBQ gathering, the best friend’s 20th, Sheng Hwang’s 20th surprise, Christmas eve hang out and more Christmas piccies. Hmmmft.
Time to hit the bed. Good night everyone, and Merry Christmas once again!!

2 comments:

meendee said...

i almost took that mug home :P

little annie said...

THAT'S MINE YO.and STOP GOING AROUND SAYING UR SIS IS A DRUNKARD.