Saturday, December 6, 2008

All I Want For Christmas

Every year I try to come up with a list of what I want for Christmas. Unfortunately, people seldom read it. Sob.

Anyway, I am still gonna do it, and nope, nothing is gonna stop me!

And please please please, do not get me any decorative items. I have said before in my previous blog, that too many people buy me nonsense, and sometimes I just throw them away. You don't want me to do that, do you? Hehe.

So follow the list closely!

1. For no reason, mukluks.
The saddest fact is I am in Malaysia, and it makes no sense to wear any sort of mukluks. However, today I bumped into someone in mukluks in 1u, how cool is that! And now I have changed my mind and I want mukluks! I love the one in stripes the most. But definitely wouldn't mind the other two.

2. Scarves. (SOLD!...or rather...BOUGHT! Haha...)

Scarves because if you know me, I am a true scarf lover. I was walking around Forever 21 today, and fell deeply in love with the scarf (the one on the right). Scarves keep me warm and loved!
3. Flats for comfort!

Ballerina flats because I need them. And just couldn't find the perfect one. I love love love the light brown one but I don't think there's any likelihood that I can find one like that in Malaysia. So even if you don't want to get me as a gift, just let me know where to get them! Thanks! Oh btw, private message me for my size, HAHA!
4. BEANIE! I WANT A BEANIE!

This is supposed to be no.1, but yeah I sort of am not used to blogger yet. I really really really want a beanie! I have already laid my eyes on one in Promod 1u (or Sunway, ahem). It is stripey like the second one. And it is RM49, so if it is in your budget and you're thinking what to get me, this is it! Woohoo! There's no reason for me to have a beanie, but I really just want it!
5. Bags. Any sort. Preferably canvas ones. Red and cute. Or yellow. Yellow is my new favourite colour, wtf. Besides white! Well, basically a bag to fit everything!
And yes, I will keep updating!

No comments: