Wednesday, January 20, 2010

22-ed.

last weekend i celebrated my 22nd. huge number. at d'italiane kitchen. some were torn deciding if the food was good, but in my personal opinion, i actually really liked the food and would definitely return. i found the price range was relatively moderate for an italian dine-in cuisine.

likely possible that my other half is really lucky with food, whatever i ate that night was just scrumptious. i really liked the spicy beef bacon fettucini yin wai had wtf. my alle vongole was good, but not as good as pizza uno's.

being my overjoyous self, i much enjoyed my 22nd as compared to my 21st. maybe because i wasn't brought away to do something i didn't like to do, like being stuck in a bloody kampung area.


and even bestie Alvin made it!

the girls i adore much!

other half who managed to surprise me much. i heart you, longest time.

oh man. i don't even know where to begin to thank people who made my 22nd memorable much. thank you sexy for the moo-moo card, i appreciate much the meaningful phrases in it. thank you everyone who made it to the dinner and if i didn't layan you enough, i sincerely apologize, there's just a whole lot of events going on, on that dining table. thank you everyone who bothered to bring a gift and those who didn't, it's really ok, i enjoyed your presence.


and thank you, baby, for the top notch surprise, wtf. there were minor mistakes you made which made my heart bleed a lil. however, i still love you much! thank you baby! (we still some things in common)

No comments: