Sunday, January 31, 2010

adulthood.

rather late in the night now. but just taking a few minutes off so i can remember moments like this. previous friday, i was at the headquarters to sign my offer letter, not for university entrance, but rather, work. tomorrow, will unofficially be my first day at work.

as i type this, my luggage is all packed. just like education calls, work has its calls too. i will be away from home for a month, maybe slightly more for bank training.


for the person i'd miss talking to every night!

will probably miss my nephew, miss seeing my sister's tummy grow bigger. will probably miss eating pork. but wtf, it's only a month.

so will probably be back with work outfit pictures wtf and pictures of the academy itself. hope it isn't too dodgy. or haunted. haha.

then again, adulthood isn't much fun. there's superannuation, taxes, expenses. sigh, life.

No comments: