Monday, January 4, 2010

22.

OK! this is my birthday wishlist. ahahahaha. it's hard to come up with something which differs from my christmas wishlist in merely less than 3 weeks. but this list is short.

1. i want the lightpink/nude bag i saw with sze vien at pull and bear. hahahaha. and i think this is the only thing i really want.
2. rechargeable batteries. i mean it. the 1300watts one. four.
3. which i think someone is likely going to get it for me already. black long cotton leggings.
4. the stripey tank top i saw in cotton on with bimbo yap. or the black princess knitted top i wanted from mng which i saw with bimbo yap!

the whole list cost less than myr300. hahaha.

all else fails, give me cash, or cash voucher from pull&bear/cotton on/mng. hahahaha.

happy birthday to me!

ps: and YES i am turning 22!

5 comments:

Little Orangezz said...

Item No.3...Who is gonna get that for u ar? Anyway, this whole list which is less than Rm300 should be HBR's responsibility...haha

little annie said...

hahahaha. yeah tell him it's his responsibility and i oso want a homecooked dinner from him lo.

yinwai said...

ok.. someone help me buy all that's stated... i'll pay you back.
hahaa.

little annie said...

nobody can help u. except 1 person. ahhahahaha.

Jack said...

Want to borrow money from me?