Sunday, January 10, 2010

awkward entry.

i had such a long day. what i mean by long days, is waking up before noon (obviously) and having something to do all day, would literally be my long day.

but i am feeling so contented now because i am spoiling myself with tomyam maggi goreng, which is, totally awesome. i love spoiling myself with nonsensical items after a long day. i had a gassy can of coke just now after dinner. ahhh, blissful.

on a funnier note, my boyfriend slipped and almost fell flat in front of me last night. which was REALLY funny because all through out the relationship, he has been laughing at !me for being clumsy! hahaha. i always trip, but not to the extent of falling on my knee. hahaha. i always catch hold of something. hahaha.

had a really informal interview this afternoon, and it lasted for four hours omg. on a brighter note, they served starbucks food and coffee.

there, my awkward entry!

3 comments:

yinwai said...

Hey!! not fair.. you made me slip! :(

little annie said...

eh wtf hahaha. hahahahahhahahaha. please bii, that was like only 1 funny thing out of TWO. hahaha.

Little Orangezz said...

yawn...Eh starbuck! wtf...Nt bad what...Coke=wash toilet, very clean! hahaha