Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5.30 am.

it's 5.30 am and i should be in bed. because it was a promise. i can hear the birds chirping outside already. i wonder why do ss2 birds wake up too early. seriously.


today i realized, people actually do read my blog. haha. the other day, there was a sweet girl from penang who added me in msn, telling me she got to know me from here. and my blog was how i met alvin too! haha, stalker.


but anyways, updates because i am still not willing to go to bed and it looks like someone forgot to check on me. awesomes!


this blog has been too much of what i am feeling. so this time, is gonna be, what i am doing! i miss doing posts on what i eat and what i wear wtf. so fun. and easy, less depressing! hehe.


lunch at face2face. where i feel their sarawak noodles taste better than their 'wooden mee' (ala pan mee wth).


so this is a what i ate post....with a what i wore post...and a what am i doing post...haha.


me! because i woke up extra early. and had nothing better to do, and i just felt like doing it today. please tell me have i grown horizontally? i hope i have. le sigh.


le siggggggggggggggggh. international monetary economics. there's 8 graphs of 8 different mechanisms to remember. how did i do it for macro2! it just to be so fun.
i told brandon a couple of hours ago, how i detest ime. but really, i think if i had better notes, and a better lecturer, i would really love this subject. it's really interesting, albeit confusing.
leeeeee siggggggggggggggggggh, it's time for bed. because me nerve calming song (always on
my mind) has just ended. love you, whoever you are, reading this. thank you, for taking 2 minutes of your time reading what i have to say.=))

1 comment:

Brandon Chia said...

Well spent two minutes in my whole day.