Tuesday, May 12, 2009

half of a year. compounding pictures.

yes, i am finding time to at least jot down something for me to look back 20 years later and think 'oh this is what i did 20 years back'.


i am struggling. seriously, i haven't had such a battle for such a long time, it feels so surreal this time. having to battle between finals, a break up and decisions to be made for a trip which was pre-planned (with not much thought of its consequences), i find myself staring dreamily into nothing-ness.


i mean i used to be so grounded on my own feet, what happened to me. i miss me. that's why i keep finding myself insisting that i need so much time alone. to find myself back. it's just that my alter ego has been working for far too long.


so in no particular order, these are some events which took place. (when i was still happening and not preparing for finals)


my first half of two thousand nine:


genting weekend with family. which i spent reading organisational behaviour in the room. it was samseng's 4th birthday.


ryan gan's 1st birthday at dish deli, solaris mont kiara. very quiantly place. but i hated the furnitures.

s vien(xi wen)'s 21st birthday at mc donald's where we gossipped for hours!


we ushered the first day of two thousand nine in dickson's house. oh dickson is my new found friend whom i met on 25th of december 2008. haha.


brandon's cny open house where we messed around with his things.

my 21st birthday trip. and yes, i need a little trip right now. but pangkor was too slumber for me. i would've died if i stayed another night there.



my 21st birthday dinner with the college mates, wished jo n yenne was there! wtf. dinner at tomoe/tomeo, wtf, forgot, sorry. but it was such a fun night!




arthur's farewell dinner at his place. where yee vonn learnt to play her first mahjong game, with my guidance. haha.



random lunches with college mate, which we ended up doing regularly now. like every wednesday followed by foosball, isn't it! haha. where they guys will lose. this was in kim gary/wongkokcharchanteng(forgot sorry, remind me xiwen!).



two thousand nine was also where i bade farewell to many people who means the world to me. that was perhaps the last laughter we had at the airport.


in two thousand nine, i took random pictures of people's feet, wtf. haha. no, in two thousand nine i finished many OB assignments and felt that we should celebrate it! this was at pizza hut where we forgot to call mei yen.


fung keng's birthday at orange, hartamas. where we ended up having bah kut teh in kepong!


one of the many gambling sessions during cny. this was the first night at weng's crib! where i still had my beauuuutiful long curly hair wtf. that was the last time i curled my hair, boo-hoo.





eric's 21st at orange, hartamas. and dinner at puchong. this was before cny i think. IS IT? i am mixing up my dates, help me!


ee vonn's 21st at negara ampang. where i had to drive there, no thanks to yin wai. scary. and the picture above is the after party! at old town, wtf. haha. where the girls sat there and listened to the guys talking about dota, wtf. sigh.


the surprise for ee vonn at eric's crib! where we found a dollar under the table mat.


dinner with lee hom. haha. wait till he sees this.


sai ho's 22nd birthday at long bar, one world hotel. where his prediction about wern n dickson not coming became true!


so, how would you rate my half a year? haha. i still have been skipping classes like nobody's business. but then i feel weird this year. not as happy as i was last year. maybe i just haven't found myself and really, i think too many dilemmas have been bogging me down.
please pray for me that i find myself. haha. so that i can actually start reading my international monetary economics. it's a sickening subject.
the only thing which still has kept me happy would be shopping. haha. does anyone know where to get nice hangers or hangers in bulk at cheap prices!? i used to get them from the suppliers directly. i have no idea where those 30 hangers i newly bought went to. so please pm me if you know where to get nice and cheap hangers in bulks! thank you.

2 comments:

Sach said...

Marianne Chung, this post so emofying le. :( Making me close to tears. Miss you guys. Lots.

little annie said...

eh these are only half of the pictures wei. haha.