Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Untitled.

i've been meaning to pen this down but i can't exactly find the right words for it. so beg me while i pour my feelings out in this post.

lately, i've been feeling very defensive against everyone. i have zilch idea why. it's the kind of feeling where you feel someone is going to say something or do something to hurt you. and you just aren't willing to open up a lil to embrace the pain. you can directly accuse me of not handling criticism well but i am sure you will do the same if you had these kind of bulge in your tummy.

many a hours before this, maybe a day or two, someone said something to me. which i felt shan't be said at all in the first place. have you tried doing something for one person, and the person comes pointing back at you saying that whatever you did was unethical?

i just can't seem to explain how it feels. it feels as if the world has cheated on me or has played me.

have you been cheated once, and been very protective of yourself??

No comments: