Friday, May 22, 2009

yester-years.

today i was at college signing up for my subjects, for my final semester. i mean, TIME FLIES. i remember going to education fair in 2007 and now you tell me i'm doing my final semester. i cannot face the fact though. i've grown so much. and learnt so much. changed so much.


i was just a child, young carefree child once back then.

let's see how i've grown.


i was a very young, pampered child. because i was the youngest, my sister and my mum gave me everything i wanted and i was never caned! the most was just kneeling in front of the altar.


the baby bolster, which i named my blog after. which lived with me up to 21 years. which is now, lying dearly next to my pillow. i wished i was young and had no responsibilities!


back at primary years, this is a prefectorial board picture. i was a prefect for a year till i realized the prefect thing wasn't for me, i settled in for a ketua kelas post. that's sabrina on the left!!! haha, coconut hair wtf. and that's kumutha devi, hi.


this was, form four. during church confirmation night. where's nat d cruz. haha. see, i was leggy back then too! hehe.


candid for LEO. iu director, funding director (very good funding dir.), membership director, kelefeh (wtf, secretary lah) and president! eh i was skinny back then too.


mo jern very imba handsome here. this is form five i think.

i've grown so much, and i don't want to grow!! stop me from growing up.

remind me how i've grown this fast.

3 comments:

6001 said...

the best is yet to come =)

little annie said...

i am turning old! i dowan.

little annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.