Monday, May 18, 2009

random shu talk!

cute. i just finished my international monetary economics paper. and like all economics paper (you know, those which starts with ECON), i was again short of time. hello, people need to write in for an extension because really, it hurts my arm!


have you ever heard of arm sore due to exams? if no, take an ECON1087 paper. haha.


sorry have to bathe, i haven't taken my bathe this morning when i went for paper.
edited: ok i smell good now.


i think i just caught a cold because i am sneezing (bless me, and my heart because it stopped for a moment wth). someone taught me this, we say 'bless you' when someone sneezes because their heart actually stopped for a moment! cool, how come we do not say, rest in peace?


anyway, i was here because no, not to rant about my exams, but to talk about shoes!


yes shoes! today when i was taking my bag from the front of the exam hall, mun wah (the cf president!) stepped on my sandals and she exclaimed 'eh you're in sandals!' hahahaha. metropolitan people are so mean because they sterotype me by my clothes.


mun wah once said, when we were in sunway pyramid (for lunch i think, and i went to pick a card for special someone's birthday, but sad, wrong address!), and i was looking at shoes, she said 'marianne is always in ballet flats'. wtf. very observant, but why categorize me like that! haha. but i found it very funny i burst out laughing. i heart you, mun wah (but finish exam d, do not forget to return my precious macro2 notes)!


and it was true, i never ever wore any shoes, except ballet flats to class! how odd. i really really really heart ballet shoes (or some people call it cotton candy shoes, wtf!!)!! they're easy to slip on, cover my ugly toes. very convenient.



i love ballet shoes! converse there because i really want a pair of converse but i can't find myself forking out for converse!
i love the cream, off-white coloured pair. ( not the black and white one ) love love love. love love!
i.want.to.go.shopping.but.i.still.have.risk.management. shit. can anyone tell me where to get pretty shoes like that? that is from debenhams btw, but debenhams in malaysia is OVERPRICED! (according to the efficient market hypothesis in finance, usually the price falls, BUT NO IT DOES NOT HAPPEN TO SHOE!!)
somebody save me because i am trying to look for a perfect pair of white, comfortable BALLET FLATS! ok some criterias, has to be off white or cream coloured, and it's base has to be rubber, not the hard ones which produces the *kik kok* sound when you walk. and it has to cover my toes!
argh!!!



Ps. oh i dun like wearing heels, so yeah, don't advise me buying heels. they're so UNCOMFORTABLE! how can you pe-poLL wear them?!! they're not meant to be worn! rarr!
Ppppssss. and don't stereotype me by my clothes or shoes please! i feel sad because i feel as if my shoes n skirts give me my personality instead of me giving it to them wth! so no, don't acknowledge me as the-girl-with-ballet-flats or the-girl-who-never-wears-long pants. i feel saD!

3 comments:

kinz said...

Debenhams got mary janes/ballet shoes meh? you want cheap and comfy and looks like converse.. get everlast la.. they have quite some nice lacey lacey ones.. but do note that they are canvas, so wearing without socks may cause blisters or cuts on your heels..

or ermm.. i came across a few nice ones.. how bout vans.. check out studio R.. they always have discounts on them.. oh oh i spotted a very nice ballet shoes from adidas at why pay more.. it was made out of soft white leather.. damn nice i tell ya! but only left 1 or 2 pairs.. so if you're lucky and that's your size.. WHACKK IT! and do note that i am not just into guy's sneakers.. i love girl's mary jane-ish ballerina shoes/flats too..

little annie said...

oiwtf u got bisex wan izit. haha. I DOWAN ADIDAS LA SO MANLY. something liks aldo (but price not like aldo). touch of jimmy choos. HAHAHAHA.

heard they have it in times square, so want to check them out.

thanks bro!

Jessica said...

hi there =) dropping by...

suggestion: ever thought of changing fonts/colors? it's kinda dizzifying to read your posts >.<

cheers! =)