Saturday, June 13, 2009

i am random.

ika and sze vien once certified that i am really actually very random. the things that i say and the things that i do. but i don't want to be so random.

there are just times i utter things, and wonder why i said them. HAHA. is this some kind off sickness?

i pity ika and sze vien for eating lunch with me, because they ended up laughing more than eating due to me being too random for their soul. it wasn't my fault entirely you see. i didn't make 'G' up. but seriously, i am so addictive, even ika wants to have sushi with me again! i am fun! (not boringggg)

anyway, random chats with brandon the tuna fish, which i found...the things i say are very disturbing. (pls i do not have a hubungan sulit with him ok? i already have my personal lee hom <-- best thing in life i swear, just that this one cannot even speak proper mandarin, fuh)


haha, all of us were supposed to have lunch right after they land, and before jack leaves. so we're asking what he and jin would like to eat, since they haven't have malaysian food for ages.

and this brandon kepppppt talking about his stupid ifp exam (over already la!) and how the hall is far away. and he kept diverting from the topic. i hate diversion, it wastes time.

i said 'exam is not important' HAHAHA. imagine that, i said exam is not important.

i think this was due to too high stress during exams. or cooking. haha. please be specific when you talk to me.

he was just meaning clothing stocks! damn grossed out, i was entirely wrong. haha. apparently i am an advisor to his mum's company. very good, if no one hire me, hire me okay?


i love wong yee mun. but i hate it when she's in front of my house, and i am always out. haha. sorry, TLOML also had trippy eyes. but i just had to disturb her. i love her reactions. everytime she tells you something, just say 'you come my house now'. haha!

sushi again!!!

No comments: