Thursday, June 18, 2009

petticoat talk

today i shall talk about random things. because i feel utterly random. i even craved for ice-cream and completely wiped out a pint of chocolate flavoured haagen dazs in bed while indulging in montana sky by nora roberts (i am a total sucker for nora roberts' novels).

i seldom crave for ice-cream though, but these days were exceptions in my life. anyone wants to be my date to baskins for mint chocolate chip?

according to my pre-planned schedule, chocolate brownies was in my weekly schedule. however, thanks to odd sleeping hours, brownies have to wait till my body clock works well. i am sorry to whoever who wanted a bite. haha. which would be no one, wtf.

thanks to malfunction body clock, there's a zit on my nose. thank you. what a gift for the weekend.

and my sisters quoted me a great story teller! i know, thank you. in 5 seconds, i whipped out a total f-awesome story on why snakes have split tongues to my 4 years old nephew so to convince him to stop screaming. thanks to my ability in exaggerating and ability in lying, any stupid stories become good stories.

sister said i should be a novel author instead of a freaking economist. yes, i bet much. i think i will be a f-awesome mother who has many interesting stories to tell her kids!

i would love to be a novelist.

or a cool mum. who talks wayyyy too much. and finds a husband who'd listen wayyyy too much.

ps. petticoat talk because i simply picked the first word i see in the dictionary when i opened it. very random! well, random is what this post is.

2 comments:

6001 said...

seriously, i wish my wife is talkative cuz i dont talk much. lol

little annie said...

you can send in ur resume. haha.