Saturday, June 6, 2009

there's always a neat freak fragmant in you! find it.

hello world! i am back. and because previously it was all a wordy-wordy post, this has ... a few pictures. haha. not of myself. do not worry yourself too much. i am just not in the camwhoring mood nowadays.


i am sorry, but has the weather been unkind lately here in malaysia? it's total heat till it excruciates my gentle soul. even i, the heat lover, hates the heat now. come speak of the devil!


so, results were released yesterday. this time it wasn't like before : i wasn't agonising myself, predicting i'd fail. in fact, i knew i would pass. but it was of a question of, how well will i do. (usually this sort of question, only arthur asks) my results were kindly, satisfactory, but not up to par (i am sorry if you had worse results than me, and you are reading this and cursing me, but i really need to buck my stupid cgpa, which seems very stagnant, argh, so sorry, let me repeat, i am not an inconsiderate bitch).


so, as tradition and ritual follows, i did something today (i usually wake up at 2pm, but today i woke up at 1.32pm, because, sigh {the kind of melting sigh}, my childhood lover called me). Melting sigh because...well, some people do have the voice-impact which swoons me over when they call me (other people call, i will have the 'wtf u call me for' type of reaction)


okay sorry, divert back to topic. usually i will not remove my notes/books/papers/slides/whatevers from my study point until results are released. because i always believed, this jinxes my results, wtf right. but wtfs aside, it was sort of a 'what if i fail' matter! sigh, so knowing i didn't fail anything (woohoo, old news!!), i removed everything and reorganized all my notes since curtin hitherto (hitherto means up to now, no need to look in the oxford thx).


such a cute word ain't it : hithertohithertohitherto. i read it in nora roberts.


and oh gosh, i would love to think that i am hardworking now. but boy! i am wrong...i was more hardworking last time.


i had post-it notes on my tutorial answers to remind me what liabilities the criminals are up for, wtf. what an organized freak i must say. but my work is so cute. haha.


imagine i had 41 pages of essays for ONE SUBJECT. haha. extra points and mistakes were written in pink for easy referencing. sobs, i was such a neat freak.


notes were organized from financial accounting to statistics to empirical studies to finance to company law to....now, ob (sobs, i got a distinction, very unexpected).

i love myself. i've been so good (pats own back, because no one pats my back). do you know my parents HAS NEVER asked what's my results since SPM? wtf right. LOA i tell you! too much.


anyway, yes, i was organizing my life this afternoon in the heat! how awesome! next up will be the wardrobe.


i was really gonna talk about girls in high heels and short pants, but i can't find my alter ego right now. i feel so upset, eesh, what's wrong with me! le siggggggggggggggggggggggggh.


bai, follow my twitter. sobs.


Random thought : really, love is not spiteful right? they don't seek revenge. they don't seek for the other party to be sad. we only hope happiness and joy for each other. correct me if i am wrong. i want to pretend everything is okay. i am pretending.

2 comments:

Brandon Chia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon Chia said...

edited*

hey, I got the same superstition with you...I won't keep/remove all my notes till i get my results...Somehow i think is bad luck and not treating them good enough...LOL...and so far they have never let me down.