Thursday, June 25, 2009

random thoughts.

these days, i find myself really pensive. staring in the air, deep thoughts running across my mind. i can't tell if this is a good thing, or it isn't.

sometimes i feel extremely sad about it, sometimes i feel excited about things which crosses my mind. i am indecisive and inconclusive about things which does the marathon in my mind.

the thought most occuring in my mind would be, how time flies. is this a good or bad thing, can you tell me? this morning when i took my bath and moments before this when i took my bath, the one thing in my mind when i look into myself in the reflective item would be 'this is my last semester, omg'.

i am a senior! senior of mini seniors and senior seniors of mini juniors. whatever you call us. haha. we are the ones doing out final subjects! we are the one you go to when you wanna know what books to use, how terrible is a lecturer, whether are there tips for a particular subject. we are the experienced ones. yes, that's the word, experienced.

i first found myself stumbling around aimlessly metropolitan as a curtin student. curtin was my stepping stone to rmit. i hated everything in curtin, from its lecturers to its syllabus to its assessments to its exams! then i entered rmit. i was overflowed with enthusiasm! excited but scared. i was entirely alone. don't tell me that i am not independent or shit. i started off my uni life all alone, made a choice on my own. 6 out of 10 of my friends chose to follow suit to peer advices and what nots. i didn't. i was different. i picked out a major no one else did. i did a major which doesn't neccessarily guarantee me a job, but i liked my major. i am excited about things i learn.

so much has changed. and now i am asking myself, how am i going to plan and set things out of my final semester? am i going to study hard? or am i gonna fool around because really, this is my only time to play.

you can find me boring. you can find me absurd. but i am just slightly different.

see, even the path i chose for myself is different. people digress when the new semester starts. i am actually happy it is starting. it just means new things for me to learn, to know.

you can find me always being very clumsy, tripping over things and saying even weirder things. sometimes stupid things. like today... as i was helping jen and yee mun pick out a gift, i asked 'so what's your friend's favourite colour?'. yee mun said black. i actually asked 'what type of black?'. haha, omfg. she turned to jen and said 'what type of black....wth! what kinda question is that! black lah.' oops. i sound so bimbotic.

yin wai calls me bimbo because english (pirate) on facebook makes me happy. giddily happy. it makes me smile. it doesn't mean i am bimbotic. it just means, english (pirate) makes my heart skip a little, and my heart smiles. i don't look at pink slippers and smile! wth. so may i beg to differ, i am not a bimbo. there are just little things which makes me happy. like occasional ice popsicles. occasional ok.

even the songs i listen to are not bimbotic. and coldplay is not gay, i repppppeat. i mean how often you find people at 21, listening to buble. even my mum says i am weird listening to mraz.

i can't even communicate with girls who says 'i am hot! right right? we are hot!'. it puzzles me, don't do this to me. i am nice to strangers. most likely i'd just stare puzzlingly. i know it when people talk to me, whether if we're on the same wave length. like sixth sense.

i've grown and am growing so quickly, it scares me!

ps. geez i still crave for baskins. and now i crave for ikea. i want to walk around ikea aimlessly. touching furnitures and items and not buying them.

No comments: