Wednesday, June 10, 2009

to try things.

a roller coaster ride definitely describes my week. instead of sitting home and mourning about things, i was up and about planning what to do. and one of my to do list includes....sushi with the curtin-ians. these are rmit-ians turned curtin-ians. haha. i was a curtin-ian turned rmit-ian. haha. confusing much?

clothes for the day. i was actually up early, i swear. only 15 minutes late. haha. i have no idea why i took so long to reach, i was 30 minutes late. very very marianne-chung. but not sze-vienish enough.


girls for the day.


food of the day. sushi! i initially opted for katsudons. but ika made me order sushi because she wanted sushi, pffft.


three of us.


then there were happy pictures! i love love love happy pictures.



lunch was extremely exhilarating! and hilarious. which we ended up not eating much, but laughing more. dessert arrived much too early. and they chased me home.


i ended up walking alone, lonely much.


anyway, i wanted to rave about something. haha. i seldom do this, but i think this will be kinda beneficial for everyone. before this i always had problem looking for a cleanser which suits much to my skin condition. well, this used to be a major problem to me, especially when i was younger.

when i pick my cleansers, i like it if they give me the squeky clean feeling after washing. most cleansers usually still leaves an icky feeling after washing. as if it's not clean enough wtfreak. like a year or more back, i was using clarins. which does actually give me the squeky clean feeling. however, it dries my skin. and its effectiveness sorts of fares down as time passes. low effectiveness + high price to pay, not appealing enough.



then i opted for change to biotherm's cleanser. biotherm receives a lot of positive feedbacks from users. and i actually agree. biotherm cleanser is one, which actually really works. however, biotherm doesn't give me the squeky clean feeling. haha. when i have massive breakouts, seriously, this cleanser repairs. when i mean repair, it tames down the breakouts and removes residuals (stains of breakouts).

but because it doesn't give the squeky clean feeling, i find myself resorting back to nivea, which does give the squeky clean feeling. using alongside biotherm.




very attractive biotherm ambassador. takeshi kaneshiro.



haha. usually i don't give two shits who are their ambassadors but i think this will help some girls recall what brand is biotherm. (seriously, trust me when i say, i only have eyes for lee hom, when there's one, i close my heart)

at rm 85.00 per tube, with it's cleasing gel being very liquid, biotherm can be costly. seriously. i am a bitch when it comes to buying something. must be cheap, affective and give squeky clean feeling wtfreak.


so, after reading forums and forums and forums, it seemed that everyone has been recommending this particular product. by clinelle. i don't know if you've heard of this brand before, but when i first heard of it, i never had a clue.
and i tell you, this shit is good. haha.



it gives me the squeky clean feeling. it stops my breakouts wtfreak. it doesn't leave me oily at all after a whole day! haha. (bright light shines for people with oily complexion haha!) and the best thing, .... haha, it's not costly. haha. oh anyway, you can get it from guardian, watsons. or AE (anywhere else). i can't tell if this is actually effective in long term, but i've used it for a week plus, and i was having a major breakout, and now i look like...a smooth tar road all over again.


i am full of rubbish. so give it a try if you have nonsensical complexion problems like me.


ok another product which i've been swearing for would be this. the dettol antiseptic cream. haha. someone gave it to me a year back. and i've been living on it ever since.


curse me for being someone who has a lot of cuts and scratches. and bug bites. i am born clumsy, believe me. and the worst thing is, i am apparently, extremely attractive to mosquitoes! and when i get bites from my lovers (ala the mosquitoes), i will scratch like nobody's business. haha. till it bleeds and i feel nothing. good job, me!
but this wonder cream heals all my wounds so quickly.


oh best thing, i am prone to blisters too. so thank god for antiseptic creams wtfreak. heals my blisters very quickly wtfreak, i use it for everything!


it's late and i should be doing what i didn't do for today.
which would be, to read!


sweet dreams world! baking post after this!

No comments: